School Report Card

Need to register your child for school?
  • Click here to make sure you are zoned for Cary.
  • Bring these documents with you to complete registration:
    • Birth Certificate
    • Immunization Record 
    • Physical Examination Record
    • Parent Photo Identification
    • Proof of Address (Lease/Mortgage, Utility bill)
    • Any existing IEPs, custody papers, etc
Want to bring snacks to school for your student? View the Approved Food and Drink list from Hampton City Schools.